Friday, November 16, 2012

5 Most Ridiculous Perfume Ads

Although, yes I'm an advertising professional, even I can admit when the ads out there get a little bit wonky. A genre that tends to get real ridiculous, real fast? Perfume. Sure there's the normal scantily clad beautiful woman with a bottle, but some go above and beyond.

Which ones you ask? Read on, I say.


  • Moschino Glamour Perfume
Obviously this glamour perfume makes your lips curl into a kissy face as you wonder why you were born a female, pretending a strand of your hair is a french mustache. Spray some more on me!


  • Lady GaGa Fame
I'll preface this by saying I am a die hard LGG fan, but yet this ad seems a bit much. What woman wants men climbing all over her? Isn't one enough? Not to mention who knows the last time they washed their hands.


  • Siren by Paris Hilton
Wow, just wow. The only thing worse than Paris Hilton is the Ariel-esque Paris Hilton. Strangely, I think she has more clothes on in this ad than she normally does in real life.


  • Gucci by Gucci
Nothing makes we want to buy a bottle of perfume quite like a 35 pound bottle. Bigger isn't always better. And judging from the look on the models face, perfume may cause depression.

  • Someday by Justin Bieber 
Oh the bieber-fever. As if his masculinity wasn't already in question, he then releases a ladies perfume line and a nail polish line.



Have any that you think should have made the list? Let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment