Friday, June 21, 2013

But I Can't Stop Hating LeBron James

Okay, I get it. I am one of the millions that just can't seem to let go of my hatred for LBJ (the basketball player, not the former president for clarification). I pulled for the Spurs, not because I'm a Tony Parker fan but because I'm an anti-Heat fan. Who did I want to win the NBA championship? Anyone but the Heat.

The day after LeBron's second ring, so much "stop hating LeBron" content is littering the Internet. And you know what I say to that? No, I will not stop my ill feelings towards him.

Sure, I do think he's working on his image. I mean the commercials his picking to be in are really trying to paint him as a nice guy. I'm not buying it.



Why you ask? What grown man has a "coming out" party when he joins a basketball team? LeBron does. A spectacle that will forever keep him labeled in my "Douchey" category. Sure, Dwayne and Bosh were a part of it, I'm not their biggest fans either. How can a grown man go up on a stage in a televised event just because he switched NBA teams? I mean come on people, that's ridiculous. Am-I-right?!

So to all you LeBron lovers, you live your life and I'll live mine. But don't tell me to stop hating on LeBron. Because that's just impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment